Manager / Assistant Manager (TeSA Industry Professional Development)
Info-communications Media Development Authority
InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Training and Development
Info-communications Media Development Authority (www.imda.gov.sg) offers a rewarding career that gives you a front seat in the fast-changing infocomm media sector, where technology and content are shaping the way people view the world more than ever.
We offer a wide range of opportunities, where talented individuals and teams can make a difference. Whether you are developing a telecommunications policy affecting consumers or spearheading a scheme to nurture budding media talents, each member of IMDA contributes towards driving innovation, enhancing productivity for economic growth, and improving the quality of life for all Singaporeans.
As a statutory board in the Ministry of Communications and Information, IMDA promotes and regulates the infocomm and media sectors.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join IMDA's Human Capital Development (HCD) division to develop a globally competitive tech talent pool in Singapore for the vibrant ICT industry. The incumbent will be part of the Tech Skills Accelerator (TeSA) Industry Professional Development team and will play the following roles:
Programme Operations and Co-ordination
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for TeSA Industry Professional Development programmes including Company Led Training (CLT), Cyber Security Associates/Technologists (CSAT) programme, Tech Immersion and Placement programme (TIPP).
- For various programmes, consolidate KPI reports, budget reports, and various other project reports.
- Create, update and maintain database and dashboards for various programmes to enable efficient reporting and tracking of targets, deliverables and budgets.
- Perform projects co-ordination and secretariat duties for Industry and Tertiary teams within the Human Capital Development division.
Co-development of Tech Training Programmes
- Research, analyse and provide recommendations to address industry manpower needs in emerging tech job roles (eg: in cyber security, analytics, IOT etc).
- Co-formulate and co-conceptualise industry tech training programmes in alignment with various government masterplans and initiatives (including ICM 2025, Tech Skills Accelerator, ICT SkillsFramework etc).
- Co-develop various tech Infocomm Industry Professional training programme papers and presentation material for management and stakeholders.
Project Proposal Management
- Assist in identifying a pipeline of companies and key hirers to join Industry Professional programmes like Company Led Training.
- Assist in conducting industry outreach and networking events/meetings to promote programmes.
- Assist in developing proposals and training plans for tech job roles in demand in areas such as cyber security, data analytics, software development.
- Assist in securing stakeholder approvals for projects, including the preparation and presentation of proposal to stakeholders.
- Liaise with trainees/companies on project milestones and deliverables for the projects.
- Attend to companies' queries on the project and work with companies to ensure claims are done correctly.
- Monitor trainees to ensure that they complete training programme as set out in the projects approved.
- Process grant applications and administer trainees' legal deeds.
- Verify claims submitted and coordinate with grant applicant and finance department to process the claims.
- Administer tracking systems to validate trainees' and/or companies' submissions.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Infocomm, Business, Economics or relevant disciplines
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in project management and/or operations in a technology-related organisation
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills
- Sharp, meticulous, detailed and has operational excellence
- Possess logical problem solving skills
- Possess good people skills in co-ordinating projects with other project managers/leads.
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Candidates who have background in tech areas (e.g. cyber security, data analytics) will have added advantage
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Back to search results Apply now