Manager / Assistant Manager (Financial Evaluation) (2-year Contract)
Info-communications Media Development Authority
Accounting, Audit, Finance, InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Economics/Statistics
Info-communications Media Development Authority (www.imda.gov.sg) offers a rewarding career that gives you a front seat in the fast-changing infocomm media sector, where technology and content are shaping the way people view the world more than ever.
We offer a wide range of opportunities, where talented individuals and teams can make a difference. Whether you are developing a telecommunications policy affecting consumers or spearheading a scheme to nurture budding media talents, each member of IMDA contributes towards driving innovation, enhancing productivity for economic growth, and improving the quality of life for all Singaporeans.
As a statutory board in the Ministry of Communications and Information, IMDA promotes and regulates the infocomm and media sectors.
- To develop high growth plans for promising infocomm Local Enterprises (iLEs), mapping out their growth path potential and needs, and IMDA's engagement strategies for the account
- To obtain buy-in from iLEs senior management and shareholders to develop and implement corporate growth strategies
- To curate iLEs that have potential to be accredited and to manage pipeline of candidates
- To perform financial reviews and commercial due diligence on companies' background, financials, and operations, to interpret findings and prepare recommendations to the accreditation council
- To work with industry to facilitate pipeline of demand for accredited iLEs
- To work across IMDA programmes to coordinate accreditation pipeline (e.g. accelerator/Smart Nation)
- To work with GCIO and MOF on demand framework to directly procure from accredited iLEs within the WTO exceptions
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Minimally 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in a Big 4 environment/VC/Management Consulting
- Experience in special audits, independent valuations, corporate finance and business consulting preferred
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- High degree of personal initiative, flexibility and positive attitude to handle the lab's dynamic scope of accreditation activities
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- ICT domain expertise
Back to search results Apply now