Instore Visual Merchandiser - Charlestown
Job no: 499770
Work type: Salary Full Time
Categories: Stores, Visual Merchandising
At City Beach we believe it's your life, live it! We value individual style, motivated people, teamwork, creativity, attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, street, moto, active and fashion styles. Our stores feature in-store entertainment and celebrity appearances which contribute to creating a culture unique to City Beach. This is what makes a career with City Beach like no other. Join us and see where it takes you!
Currently we are seeking an Instore Visual Merchandiser for our Charlestown store to work a Monday to Friday roster.
City Beach Instore Visual Merchandisers (VM)are responsible for maintaining a consistent visual appearance across all City Beach locations using City Beach approved store formats and visual merchandising techniques. They are also responsible for ensuring their store is clean, maintained and shoppable.
Specific VM duties include:
- Completing store merchandising formats within set time frames, as directed by the Regional VM and Store Manager
- Merchandising the store in accordance with City Beach merchandising policies.
- Following directions of merchandising memo's, set-up documents and promotional documentation
- Ensuring correct placement of all new styles and product arriving in to the store
- Maintaining an acceptable standard of merchandising and housekeeping within the store
- Communicating merchandising, maintenance and housekeeping concerns to the Store Manager in a timely manner
- Participating in the Ready For Business Walkthrough and end of day recovery signoff
- Coaching store Team Members in merchandising and housekeeping standards
In addition to VM tasks, the Instore Visual Merchandiser also contributes to driving sales, providing customer service, counter operation and ensuring loss prevention strategies are being adhered to.
What we are looking for:
To be considered you must have:
- One (1) year previous VM/ retail experience
- Outstanding customer service
- An understanding of loss prevention strategies and how they are applied to minimise loss
- An understanding of visual merchandising techniques and principals
- An appreciation and understanding of the youth market and youth culture
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- You get one PAID day off every month
- We offer a 35% Team Member discount
- We provide comprehensive training programs
- We run awesome competitions and sales incentives where prizes include overseas holidays, festival tickets, go-pro's ect..
- You will receive invitations to great parties thrown by City Beach and our brands/ suppliers
- You get access to corporate rates for banking, health insurance and gym membership
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing/ logistics, buying/ production and corporate opportunities.
- We are dedicated to supporting and developing our team members through education and offer fully paid Retail Operations Traineeships.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time