Receiving Department Supervisor
Job no: 499822
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Sales, Stores
At City Beach we believe it's your life, live it! We value individual style, motivated people and teamwork.
Our Distribution Centre is the heart of our business and plays a pivotal role in ensuring we have the right product in-store at the right time. Our Distribution Centre crew are responsible for the Receiving, Warehousing, Processing, Picking & Packing and Dispatch of our product.
Currently we are seeking a Receiving Department Supervisor to work behind the scenes in our purpose built Distribution Centre, located at Murarrie. As a department supervisor you will:
- Manage a team of up to 50 employees at any time
- Ensure company targets and KPIs are met by regularly monitoring the Team’s productivity
- Process stock which includes unpacking, sorting, labeling, counting, packing and scanning into inventory levels
- Ensure set policies and procedures are practiced in the most effective and time-efficient manner
- Work with Management to improve the overall strength of the Team Members through proactive mentoring and coaching
- Develop daily and weekly team rosters to meet the operational needs of the business
- Provide solutions and support to team members for general day-to-day problems
What we are looking for:
To be considered you must have:
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Minimum 2+ years in a warehouse supervisor role or similar, managing large sized teams
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience in the rostering and coordinating of teams within a fast paced environment
- RF Scanner experience
- Stock Control/Auditing/Picking and Packing/Receiving experience in a large warehouse
- High attention to detail with logical approach to tasks
About the Distribution Centre:
Here are a few things you might like to know about the DC:
- We operate Monday to Friday between 6:00am and 6:30pm
- We have full kitchen facilities and provide complementary tea and coffee
- We have indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Onsite crew parking
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- We offer a 35% Team Member discount
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing and distribution, buying/ production and corporate opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time