Completion and Turnover Manager
Job no: 493565
Work type: Contract
The Completion and Turnover Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and controlling Turnover and Completion functions, developing standards, planning and executing Construction & Completion Management Systems (CCMS).
This role reports to the Handover Management Section Leader. Supervision is exercised upon completion engineers, vendors, and subcontractors.
Core Accountabilities / Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage a team of several engineers
- Plan and organize Completion and Turnover (CTO) function for FEED and EPCC projects
- Technical and commercial evaluation of various CCMS solutions/software and recommend the optimum solution for projects
- Liaise with various CCMS system suppliers and tracking their latest developments
- Perform Systemization of P&ID and non-P&ID systems
- Building system-tag data relationships and tag-ITR relationships
- Liaise and coordinate with various discipline / department related to CTO function
- Coordination for and compilation of construction and commissioning ITPs and ITRs
- Archive project records related to Completion and Turnover
- Compile lessons learnt relevant to CTO
- Liaise with IT engineers for core technical matters related to information technology and information security
- Organize training to develop CCMS skills of other members and relevant project groups
- Develop Completion and Turnover Execution Plan, CCMS Procedure, Punch List Procedure and other CTO related documentation for projects
- Develop cost estimate and control cost for completion management function
- Handover documentation (dossier, QCRs, punch list) during project execution
Technical Knowledge / Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledgeable of major CCMS solutions popular in the industry e.g. WinPCS, Co-Console, IBS Continuum Edge, Zenator, etc.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in construction and commissioning work execution of major Oil & Gas modularize and stick built method projects.
- Experienced of working in home office as well as project sites of major international projects
- Knowledgeable and operation skill of Power BI software.
Behavioral Skills / Competencies:
- Proven leadership ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- A sound knowledge of Oil & Gas and Utility plant systemization and completion
- Assertive character and self-motivated
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to adapt to change
- Ability to demonstrate effectively communicate expectations, operational concerns and interact with a variety of individuals within multiple levels of the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, carry out training and presentation capabilities. Must be knowledgeable of English language.
- Competent computer skills using Standard MS software and databases.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems and to process information quickly.
- Ability to address and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to handle constantly changing and emerging priorities.
- Proven ability to supervise a work group through the utilization of appropriate planning, organizing and prioritization skills.
Qualifications / Certifications:
- BS Diploma or equivalent experience
- A successful career path in the energy sector in similar roles
- Competent communication skills and good performance working in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to engage in effective communication with both Project and Client personnel
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:
- 10+ years in Completion and Turnover functions in major Oil & Gas and Chemical plant projects.
HSE Requirements for the Position:
Ability to understand and comply with the Corporate HSSE Policy and Project HSSE Policy.
Advertised: Tokyo Standard Time
Applications close: Tokyo Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now