Job no: 532263
Work type: Casual
Harvey Norman Commercial Division is looking for a Casual Receptionist to work out of our Mitchell ACT Office. The receptionist will be the first point of contact to office visitors and is responsible for greeting visitors, welcoming and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of visitor’s arrival, maintaining security and telecommunications systems. The job also includes answering phones, handling company inquiries and sorting schedules and meetings.
Successful applicants will need to be avaliable to work Thursdays and Fridays, as well as ocassionally filling-in.
- Front Desk - Greeting customers
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls.
- Visitor enquiries/directing visitors.
- Maintain visitor’s book.
- Sorting and distribution of mail.
- Communicate with staff members.
- Punctuality and work commitment a necessity
- Follow company policy and procedures
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Communication skills
- Data entry
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team commitment
- Personal and professional presentation
If you would like to join the team, APPLY NOW!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now