Job no: 532795
Work type: Full Time
Location: Everton Park
Categories: Retail Sales, Other
· Full Time Role
· Attractive commission based structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
Due to recent company growth and expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join the Brisbane Bathroom and Appliance Outlet Store.
- Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Experience with filming and editing video content and posting on digital channels.
- Work closely with suppliers, clients and the Proprietor of the business to create content that promotes the store, our offering, and our constant endeavour to provide life at home solutions to our customers
- Identifies trends / insights and emerging technologies in the market
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Comfortable with approaching and working with local businesses.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the social media industry
- Extensive experience and knowledge using Facebook
- Creating cool digital content for our social media platforms
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field will be highly favoured
If this role exhilarates your passion in Digital Marketing and content creation, please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now