Job no: 532826
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry. Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices.
We have a great opportunity at our Taren Point Office for a motivated and driven full time Warehouse GIR Clerk.
You will be providing support to the GIR and Warehouse team. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Harvey Norman stock management procedures and contributing to smooth and efficient stock flow and warehouse procedures.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with coordinators regarding purchase orders, picking slips.
- Entering receiving details into Great Plains system.
- File delivery dockets
- Follow security procedures
- Follow company policy and procedure re; paperwork/customer files/uniforms
- Attend team meetings
- Other duties which may be advised by management.
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Great time management skills
• Experience in receipt and dispatch of merchandise
• A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Superior data entry accuracy with a key eye for detail
***Please note that in 2022 this position will possibly be moving to Crossroads***
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply online now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now