Home Careers Life at The Citadel Our Benefits Virtual Tour About Charleston Network with Us
Find your Career at The Citadel

Expression of interest

Current opportunities

Position Location Closes
Mechanic III Charleston
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, is seeking a Mechanic who under limited supervision will assist in the proper operations, maintenance, and repair of a diversified fleet of vehicles and Electric/Gas golf carts assigned to the Motor Pool.
Part-time Cashier Charleston
The Citadel Cadet Store is looking for part-time cashiers for a temporary project.
Info System/Business Analyst I Charleston
The Citadel is seeking qualified applicants in the Information Technology Services department for a Tier 1 Support Lead.
Digital Communications Coordinator/Webmaster Charleston
Join a team of dynamic marketing professionals! This position oversees the first impression and user experience of the college’s web presence.
Clinical Instructor Charleston
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applicants for a part-time, temporary Clinical Instructor in the Department of Nursing.
Passive Part Time Adjunct Campaign Charleston
We're looking for amazing educators who are interested in being Part Time Adjuncts in various departments!
Academic Technology Librarian Charleston
The Daniel Library at The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina invites applications for an Academic Technology Librarian. This is a full-time, twelve-month, tenure track faculty position.
Assistant Professor of Physics Charleston
The Department of Physics at The Citadel invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of Assistant Professor beginning in August 2018.
Head Volleyball Coach Charleston
The Citadel Military College of South Carolina invites applications for the position of Head Women's Volleyball Coach
Athletic Coach Charleston
The Citadel Military College of South Carolina invites applications for the position of Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach.
Adjunct Professor of International and Comparative Politics Charleston
What starts here changes the world! We are looking for online Adjunct Instructors for our International Politics and Military Affairs program. Great opportunity for you if you are interested in teaching part time from home.
Assistant Professor, Nursing Charleston
The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, invites applicants to apply for a tenure-track faculty position at the level of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor beginning August 2018.
Assistant Professor, Nursing Charleston
Assistant/Associate Professor in Intelligence Studies Charleston
The Citadel's newly created Department of Intelligence & Security Studies invites applications for a tenure-track position in all areas of intelligence studies at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor beginning in August 2018.
Assistant Professor in International Relations or Comparative Politics Charleston
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, is currently seeking to fill a tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor in International Relations or Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science.
Front Desk Receptionist- Academic Support Center Charleston
Looking for a part time position in a student centered department? The Citadel is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist in the Academic Support Center.
Assistant/Associate Professor and Program Coordinator, Educational Leadership Charleston
The Zucker Family School of Education at The Citadel invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Educational Leadership position to be filled by August, 2018.
Federal Work Study job opportunities for students Charleston
Student jobs are the best jobs!! Check out the Work Study opportunities at The Citadel and steps you can take to see if you qualify for one of these positions!
Systems Engineer I Charleston
Check out this exciting opportunity! ITS is looking for someone with advanced knowledge of information technology system analysis, design, testing and maintenance techniques.
Senior Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Analyst Charleston
The Office of Institutional Research is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. Please check out this exciting opportunity!

More Jobs 11