Practice Manager - Family Support
• Permanent Full-Time Position |Work remotely across various office locations
• Industry leader | Heritage of service spanning 160 years!
• Friendly and warm team culture | Make a genuine difference in the community!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting an experienced Manager for our Family Support business line where you will be responsible for supporting quality Family Support professional practice. To coordinate, implement and promote Child Safety through Child Safety Working Party. Also to coordinate and implement Family Support related projects as directed by Head of Strategy and Service Development.
- Develop service models and child safety strategies that are informed by best practice standards by ensuring they are in line with funding body and professional requirements as well as partnership and mission objectives.
- Develop, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures across the Community Services.
- Ensure that internal and external reporting, contractual compliance and legislative requirements are met by supporting Managers to complete appropriate recording mechanisms.
- Develop service outcome and evaluation tools through consultation and advocacy for teams and programs.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications e.g. Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology
- Project coordination experience
- Current driver’s licence, Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Previous experience in family support work
Capacity to develop policies and procedure and demonstrated experience in leading teams to achieve organisational goals
If you are looking to be part of a professional team who are passionate about growing and developing our family support programs and being a part of an organisation committed to strengthening families and ensuring the best possible outcomes for children, then we would love to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.