- Permanent Role
- Diverse and Interesting Role
- Castle Hill
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Tradesperson to undertake general maintenance duties for one of our villages, ensuring they are completed on time and to a high standard. You will anticipate, arrange and carry out repairs, maintaining buildings and advising on replacement or repairs as required.
- Ensures that maintenance duties are completed in a safe, efficient and effective way by following specified policies and procedures with special attention to all aspects of safety;
- Make decisions about costs and priorities and documenting a full plan for work to be completed;
- Contribute to the support of residents by providing appropriate assistance and quality service as required, and with respect to dignity and privacy;
- Contribute to after-hours maintenance requirements from time to time;
- Participating in workplace consultation activities and actively participating in any other safety activities as prescribed in the WHSIMS.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Previous experience in maintenance.
- A current NSW driver’s license.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Alignment with Anglicare’s Christian Values.
- Passion for assisting older people and working in Aged Care.
If you are passionate about working with a committed team, caring deeply about our residents and their needs, all within a Christian environment, we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.