- Fixed Term Full-Time Position
- Heritage of Service Over 160 Years
- Based at Liverpool | Friendly, Supportive and Vibrant Team Environment
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Working at Anglicare may be the best opportunity you will ever have to make a positive difference in people’s lives. We believe in the work we do and value the work of our people too. We don’t just do this in words, but by offering some of the best terms of employment in the industry.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Program Manager you will be responsible for providing reception and administration support to ensure effective delivery of client services.
- Ensure client data and records are up to date and well maintained.
- Provide high levels of customer service including receiving and directing clients and visitors, answering, screening and transferring incoming calls as required.
- Processing referrals and appointments in a timely manner.
- Managing the filing, storage and security of client information.
- Providing assistance with meeting set up, agenda preparation, recording and distributing meeting minutes.
Skills and experience:
- A relevant qualification in community services (desirable)
- Experience working in a community service or similar environment (advantageous)
- Well-developed communication skills
- High level computer skills including MS Excel and databases
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous experience as an Administrator and the ability to deal with complex client needs and in crisis intervention.
In return, this role will give you a fantastic opportunity to broaden your exposure in an environment that will support your career development opportunities!
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and community strengthened.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.