- 3 Days a Week
- Are you looking for an Opportunity to develop your Career within Aged Care?
- Castle Hill
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapy Aide who is passionate about enhancing the physical mobility and quality of life of our clients by following individual routines, reporting change and supporting the provision of physiotherapy.
You will ideally be available: Sunday 10:30am to 4:00pm including two weekdays.
- Work closely in a team environment, sharing knowledge and communicating appropriately with team members to deliver best care;
- You will assist with the delivery of individual and group treatments as directed by the physiotherapist, document accordingly, deferring to the physiotherapist should there be change to a person's presentation;
- Assist with the efficient delivery of physiotherapy services by ensuring treatment areas are prepared, and in some cases clients are delivered to treatment areas in preparation for their physiotherapy treatments;
- Ensures that the equipment is well maintained and available for use by planning and implementing maintenance routines.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Needed:
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (specialising in Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
- A passion for Aged Care and to learn more about Physiotherapy at Anglicare.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Reaching out, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.