Contract Accounting Officer
Job No.: 495607
Employment Type: Contract
Job Functions: Accounting
The incumbent will be responsible for arranging payment / remittance in relation to operating expenses, cash management, unit linked fund related process, investment trade settlements, assisting in month end closing, preparing accounting schedules and breakdown, bank reconciliation, automation and process enhancement and any other tasks assigned by management.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- In the progress of obtaining ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years solid accounting experience, preferable in life insurance industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly adaptable to changes with flexible and positive working attitude
- Knowledge of Oracle system is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese is an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Contract Senior Accounting Officer.
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, BOC Group Life Assurance Co Ltd, 13/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong or e-mail to: email@example.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend