Senior Risk Managment Manager (Insurance Risk)
Job No.: 495694
Employment Type: Full time
Risk Management Department
Job Functions: Risk Management
The incumbent will be accountable for risk management of insurance/reinsurance risks and asset and liability management, including risk management framework and policies, risk assessment measures, risk monitoring and reporting, product risk review and approval, and other risk study projects.
- Fellowship/Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years actuarial or other related insurance experience in life insurance industry, preferably with pricing experience
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
- Excellent working knowledge in Excel & Access.
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary to: email@example.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend