(GA) Student Employment: Physical Therapy Foundations Courses
Job no: 493287
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
Categories: Graduate Assistant
||(GA) Student Employment: Physical Therapy Foundations Courses
|Student Employment Type:
- Regularly check Blackboard to keep current on lecture content.
- Participate in course specific labs (as schedule allows)
- Assist faculty and act as student resource for course specific examinations and D1 Foundations exam preparation.
- Collaborate with Foundations GAs from other D1 courses to create review material and lead integrated review sessions.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills for mentorship
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Provide program leadership
|Hours of Position:
- Approximately 10 hours per week
|Required Documents for Application:
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now