Student Employment: Graduate Financial Aid Office Assistant
Job no: 493308
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
Categories: Graduate Assistant
||Student Employment: Graduate Financial Aid Office Assistant
||Graduate Financial Aid
|Student Employment Type:
- Assist in answering phones and answering questions for visitors and students for Graduate Financial Aid & Admissions
- Greeting and assisting visitors with questions.
- Data entry
- Scanning of documents
- Making packets
- Making flyers
- Some basic Graduate Admissions questions and other projects as needed.
- Students will be working in Student Administrative Services and may be asked to complete projects and work for multiple offices on the floor.
||• Personable, pleasant demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and phone skills
• Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Office programs, previous office experience is a plus.
|Hours of Position:
Monday – Friday 9-5
|Required Documents for Application:
||Application and cover letter
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now