Executive Officer, Hub Services
Job no: 4000919
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration Support
The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
About Hub Services
Hub Services is responsible for developing and executing national strategies to strengthen Singapore as a location for headquarters and professional services. The team engages in a range of activities including studies, programme development and programme execution, and works with a range of stakeholders from both the public and private sector.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to manage the team’s operational and administrative needs. This will include
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and address general queries;
- organising, coordinating and executing events including budgeting and procurement (through tenders if necessary), and liaising with participants and stakeholders; co-ordinating overseas trips, including budgeting and logistical plans;
- conducting industry and incentive monitoring;
- managing internal processes to ensure divisional quality, timeliness and compliance with corporate deliverables;
- collating data, maintaining databases and proper documentation of files;
- taking minutes of internal meetings and tracking follow-up actions; and
- preparing reports for management use.
You will also provide administrative assistance to Assistant Managing Director and Director Hub Services.
To meet the challenges in this role, you must have/be:
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous and able to multitask
- Proficient in using MS Office & Outlook
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Application close: Singapore Standard Time