Senior Manager/Manager (Business Excellence)
Job no: 537372
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Organisation Development
You will lead the Business Excellence (BE) team in formulating, implementing and monitoring various Organisational Excellence programmes gearing towards transforming CAAS into a High Performance Organisation.
One main responsibility to design interventions that promote the CAAS culture.
You will also be part of the Change team in developing, implementing and monitoring initiatives in support of the Public Service Transformation.
As part of your job enrichment and exposure, you may be required to implement initiatives on productivity and benchmarking.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience and a keen interest in promoting Organisational Excellence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A flair for organizing activities that enhances staff engagement
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Organised and meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Pro-active, energetic and a team player
- Past working experience in the area of organisational/corporate development or organisational excellence in a Singapore government ministry/statutory board will be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Application close: Singapore Standard Time