Content Marketing Executive
Job no: 492645
Work type: Full time
Location: Maribyrnong, VIC
Categories: Marketing and Content
The Funderdome isn’t your average venue, it’s the home of playful competition and unprofessional sports! Imagine a social entertainment destination with never-ending games, delicious food and beverages and all-around laughs. Funderdome takes you back to a nostalgic time when we’d play for fun and friendship, not fame and fortune. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we are on a mission to be the leading entertainment provider.
About the Job:
On your mark, get set, go! We are hiring a Content Marketing Executive to join our Funderbird Family at Maribyrnong. This multi-faceted role will focus on branding, social media, content creation and publicity. You will bring the brand to life through amazing content and spread the message far and wide that The Funderdome is the place to be!
While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will be to:
- Implement content campaigns to drive traffic and engagement
- Bring ‘The Funderdome’ brand to life, always being on brand
- Local area marketing, including promotions, events and partnerships
- Manage website SEO (Google analytics, Google Search Console)
- Manage our social media strategy including execution and reporting
At The Funderdome, we don’t hire ordinary people; we look for the extra ordinary. We are looking for someone exploding with character, charisma, and creativity. From a technical perspective you will have experience with content execution, SEO best practice and brand management.
We are also looking for:
- A relevant degree or qualification
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- A can-do attitude and social media savvy
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent copy writing and photo editing skills
About Our Benefits:
The lucky candidate will reap some serious rewards. Not only is Funderdome the happiest place on earth, it's also got a fun and inclusive culture where everyone is a winner! Not to also mention:
- Being a big company there’s a lot you can learn from us.
- We’re an innovative, lively, ambitious, tenacious, and caring bunch
- Big discounts across your favourite shops
- Flexible working policy
- If that’s not enough, our employees also receive 50c movie tickets at HOYTS cinemas
If you would like to be a part of something special from the beginning, apply today! This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at the forefront of entertainment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend