Gift Card Coordinator
Job no: 492654
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Marketing and Content
Let’s talk about HOYTS
HOYTS is on a journey to create the cinema of the future and be the leading entertainment experience. We own and operate 53 cinemas with 65,000 seats across Australia and New Zealand. We know that our people are our greatest asset. Our team is underpinned by our FIERCE Values and drives our high-performance culture.
We are looking for a Gift Card and Voucher Coordinator to handle the administration and operations of our Gift Card and Voucher portfolio. This is a full-time role based in Sydney within our Customer Engagement Team. You will be innovative and creative coming up with new ideas to boost gift card sales whilst handling all the product life cycle.
You will also:
- Develop and execute marketing activity for the retail portfolio
- Brief art studio on creative assets and provide approval as required
- Manage the HOYTS Gift Store website
- Reviewing data for trends and insights, whilst also looking for potential fraud
- Market and competitor research
- Liaising with suppliers and stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude. This entry level role would suit someone looking to get into the entertainment industry and begin
We are also looking for:
- A quick learner, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, or marketing desirable
- Previous experience in an internship or work experience
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail
- A professional and confident communicator
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly you’ll be part of a hardworking and supportive team. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend