Early Childhood Teacher | Hunters Hill
Job no: 492525
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Greenwood Hunters Hill has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the Centre. This role also have the added opportunity to be the centres Educational Leader. We are seeking a high performing team member with the drive to develop amazing relationships with families, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
What we can offer you:
- Attractive wages well above award and generous performance bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA. With a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now