Centre Manager - Hill Street Children's Centre
Job no: 494869
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Categories: Centre Manager
Nurture One Hill Street Children's Centre has a management opportunity that offers fantastic benefits such as well above award salary package and the chance to join a sector leading organization on childcare and education provision.
Nurture One Hill Street Children’s Centre has seven rooms and each room has been designed to create an intimate homelike feel to encourage children to feel comfortable in their learning environment. Our experienced and qualified educators provide programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework including a specialised School Readiness program taught by a bachelor qualified teacher, aimed at preparing children for school and beyond. At capacity the centre caters for 108 children. Nurture One Hill Street Children’s Centre is located close to the northern distributor in Orange and nearby to the adventure playground and the North Orange Woolworths.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children (NSW),You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Adrian Delacy on 07 5581 5300 or email Adrian.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now