Early Childhood Teacher - West Ryde ELS
Job no: 495763
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Sydney - North West & Hills District
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Brand: Early Learning Services
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
West Ryde Early Learning Centre provides education and care for children aged six weeks to six years through a range of tailored long day care programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework, including a range of educational programs, excursions and family activities designed to promote each child’s cognitive and social development. Our long day care and early learning centre provides child care in West Ryde that is perfect for families living or commuting through West Ryde or nearby suburbs Denistone, Minchinbury, and Ryde. We’re conveniently located on Parkes Street close to Top Ryde Shopping Centre and public transport.. with operating hours from 7am – 6pm
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e. 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA and a current Working with Children’s check (NSW) or Current Blue Card (QLD) a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact the recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now