At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
Located at Epping, we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We are an 75 place Centre which provides quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children. We currently have a wonderful full-time opportunity for an experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher. This is working in our 3-5 age kinder room, which caters for 13-22 Children.
Our state of the art centre has large, natural play environments with a veggie garden and sustainability program. Our educational activities are simply amazing and of a high quality and we are fully air-conditioned with convenient on-site parking.
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.penguinchildcare.com.au/centres/penguin-childcare-epping/
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- A place to grow - succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Dedicated support for provisional early childhood teachers to move to proficient registration
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.