Accounts Payable Clerk
Job no: 501706
Work type: Fixed Term Full time
Location: Gold Coast
Brand: G8 Education
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for supporting the Finance team relating to financial functions as directed by the Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices while supporting G8 Education’s 450 + centres across Australia.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity and we offer work from home and flexible hours.
- Code and enter invoices, expense claims and credit card expenses to correct general ledger account and centre.
- Create and maintain suppliers in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Data entry and maintenance of accounts payable records.
- Credit card administration and reconciliations.
- Distribution of AP documentation for approval by relevant stakeholders.
- Handle account enquiries from suppliers and ensure all supplier enquiries are fully investigated and communicated to the supplier.
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable position is essential
- Experience in large, fast paced organisations is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Practical, flexible and able to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 is desirable
- Attractive salary package
- Access to our employee assistant program offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Join our social club with monthly events - there's something for everyone!
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now