Job no: 495794
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full Time
Location: NEW PROJECT, Roy Hill
Categories: Civil Operators, Health & Safety, Project Management, Supervisors
The Role & Project
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the MACA Civil division we are now seeking multiple HSEQ Advisors to join our project teams on a 2/1 Roster. The scope of works span across the Southwest, Pilbara and Goldfields and present a variety of civil construction projects including but not limited to bulk earthworks, tailings dams, airstrips, and road construction.
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Contractor.
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound knowledge of the applicable occupational health and safety act and regulations.
- Minimum 2 years’ working in a similar level role with experience in an operational construction environment essential!
- Minimum Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the operation.
- Incident and investigation experience using tools such as ICAM, Taproot etc.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite and exposure to Hazard Management tracking software.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive Project Uplift!
- Access to a number of salary sacrificing benefits – airport parking, novated lease etc
- Ongoing training and development and the potential to work at a variety of sites across our business.
- Access to Corporate Travellers Travel Club – valued at $730
- Corporate Rates with BUPA
- 20% discount on WASO “A Reserve” Seating.
There are many long-term opportunities available across our business, and more on the horizon. There is always room to grow and develop into the professional you want to be with MACA!
We offer all this and more, Because We Care.
If you want to come with us on our journey to growth, apply with us today at maca.net.au/careers.
We’re ready when you are.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend