Job no: 495959
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NEW PROJECT
The Role & Project
The Civil Construction Division completes projects all across Western Australia, predominantly in mining related earthworks. We are seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join the team on a 15/6 roster!
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Mining Contractor.
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
With over 3000 employees, MACA supports 15 mine sites in Western Australia across a range of commodities including gold, iron ore, nickel and lithium.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Previous remote site administration experience essential
- Sound experience mobilising personal to sites including but not limited to booking of accommodation, training, flights.
- Ability to record rosters and run reports
- Prepare and complete requisitions and purchase orders including receipting and invoice reconciliation
- Data entry of payroll, machine hours and site movements
- Reliable written, communication and interpersonal skills
- ERMS experience advantageous
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package
- A high attention to detail
- Sense of priority and urgency
What we will offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Career development
- Salary sacrificing options
There are many long-term opportunities available across our business, and more on the horizon. There is always room to grow and develop into the professional you want to be with MACA
We offer all this and more, Because We Care.
If you want to come with us on our journey to growth, apply with us today at maca.net.au/careers.
We’re ready when you are.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend