Senior Civil Projects Planner
Job no: 496049
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Contracts & Procurement, Engineering, Finance / Estimating, Project Management
Competitive Remuneration | Full Time Permanent Position | Perth Based
The Role & Project
MACA Civil & Infrastructure are seeking an experienced Project Planner to join one of our team at our Welshpool office in Perth! We are delivering projects for valued clients in the Southwest, Pilbara, Kimberley and Goldfields.
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Contractor.
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Project Planning / Scheduling in civil construction or infrastructure projects in Australia.
- Ability to implement planning strategies and reviews for projects.
- A demonstrated proficiency with Primavera P6 is essential to be successful in the application process.
- An ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act decisively are key components in this role.
- Understanding of how to proactively plan and control projects based on best practice and with a focus on risk management and cost control.
- People skills and ability to interact collaborate, consult, and cooperate with project staff in order to coordinate information flow for the performance of the planning and controls functions.
- Contractor experience with a distinct understanding how to add value and identify continuous improvement ideas both immediate and long term.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the operation.
What we will offer you:
- Access to a number of salary sacrificing benefits – airport parking, novated lease etc
- Access to Corporate Travellers Travel Club – valued at $730
- Corporate Rates with BUPA
- 20% discount on WASO “A Reserve” Seating.
There are many long-term opportunities available across our business, and more on the horizon. There is always room to grow and develop into the professional you want to be with MACA!
We offer all this and more, Because We Care.
If you want to come with us on our journey to growth, apply with us today at maca.net.au/careers.
We’re ready when you are.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend