Job no: 496070
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Welshpool, Roy Hill
Categories: Civil Operators
The Role & Project
MACA Civil are seeking experienced Excavator Operators to join one of our team at our Roy Hill bulk earthworks project! This role is 3 & 1 FIFO from Perth! Additionally, we are delivering projects for valued clients in the Southwest, Kimberley and Goldfields.
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Contractor.
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operating an excavator in a bulk earthworks’ environment.
- GPS experience preferred.
- 36t – 120t experience
- Sound knowledge of safety systems and processes.
What we will offer you:
- Access to a number of salary sacrificing benefits – airport parking, novated lease etc
- Access to Corporate Travellers Travel Club – valued at $730
- Corporate Rates with BUPA
- 20% discount on WASO “A Reserve” Seating.
There are many long-term opportunities available across our business, and more on the horizon. There is always room to grow and develop into the professional you want to be with MACA!
We offer all this and more, Because We Care.
If you want to come with us on our journey to growth, apply with us today at maca.net.au/careers.
We’re ready when you are.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend