Senior Contracts Administrator
Job no: 496102
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Full Time, Permanent Full Time
Location: NEW PROJECT, Welshpool
Categories: Contracts & Procurement, Engineering, Finance / Estimating, Project Management
Competitive Remuneration | Full Time Permanent Position | Project Uplift Component
The Role & Project
MACA Civil are seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to join our projects team on a 15:6 roster FIFO from Perth!
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Contractor.
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Capability to assist in the establishment of the cost control functions and systems within the project.
- Ability to assist in the preparation of head contract claims for delays, extension of time and variations in accordance with the contract timelines and requirements.
- Ability to assist in the preparation of requests for quotations for subcontractors and supply items.
- Demonstrated ability to implement commercial policies.
- Understanding of how to effectively manage the commercial and contractual activities on construction projects.
- Ability to facilitate the administration of subcontracts during the construction phase of the project.
- Knowledge on how to Identify changes and variations to the head contract scope of works.
- Management understanding of how to administer supplier and subcontractor monthly payment claims, variation requests and commercial claims.
- Capability to monitor compliance with contract requirements and update registers.
- An understanding of how to prepare and coordinate commercial agreements in conjunction with the MACA Commercial Manager and Project Management Team.
- Capacity to provide support and contractual assistance to the Project Management team.
- Ability to work closely with Project Management Team to prepare accurate cost and revenue forecasts and monthly reports, including but not limited to, accruals, progress claims, earned value analysis, production cost tracking, etc.
What we will offer you:
- Access to a number of salary sacrificing benefits – airport parking, novated lease etc
- Access to Corporate Travellers Travel Club – valued at $730
- Corporate Rates with BUPA
- 20% discount on WASO “A Reserve” Seating.
There are many long-term opportunities available across our business, and more on the horizon. There is always room to grow and develop into the professional you want to be with MACA!
We offer all this and more, Because We Care.
If you want to come with us on our journey to growth, apply with us today at maca.net.au/careers.
We’re ready when you are.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend