Student Work Study Employee - T.H. Harris
Job no: 492350
Work type: Student/Intern
Location: SLCC – Opelousas
Categories: Academic Affairs
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Campuses
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Student
Salary: $8.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist office staff.
• Assisting during events.
• Answering phones and giving accurate information.
• Shredding of confidential paperwork.
• Filing of accounting records and student documents.
• Scanning student records.
• Printing and folding brochures, applications and assembling documents.
• Assisting in maintaining bulletin boards and helping with posters and flyers.
• Performing other tasks as may be assigned by campus director or administrative assistant.
• Assisting students and prospective students online.
• Proctoring virtual Accuplacer Test.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend