Student Work Study Employee - Career & Testing Services
Job no: 492356
Work type: Student/Intern
Location: SLCC – Lafayette
Categories: Student Affairs, Testing and Assessment
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Student Success Center
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Student
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completing presentation and fair summary reports.
• Maintaining up-to-date information on the physical job board and online job board.
• Assisting students by introducing the available resources in the department.
• Maintaining all filing systems and display areas; Maintaining a clean and orderly office.
• Assist at all department events.
• Data entry.
• Answer department phone and make calls when needed to connect exit surveys and with employers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Preferred Education: High School Diploma
Outstanding customer service skills
Ability to type and communicate with others
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend