Suncorp is an organisation on the move! We focus on innovation and continually challenge our people to think outside the square. Committed to our people, we have a culture where leaders are empowered to make decisions and individuals are able to succeed in a supportive environment that rewards both team work and ambition. Do you want to be part of the success story?
We are currently looking for two Retention Consultants to join our Life Insurance team in Wellington. These roles are permanent part-time and we are looking for great individuals who can work Monday to Friday between 4.30pm – 8.30pm (20 hours per week).
- Treat each customer call as an opportunity to add value to the customer.
- Call customers who are considering ending their policy or have missed payments.
- Build rapport, understand customer needs and provide solutions to help customers retain their valuable cover.
- Pursue first call resolution to provide a seamless experience for customers.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years’ experience in a call centre environment
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Passion for Customer Service
- Outbound calling experience is ideal for this position
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Financial services background is desirable
About the company:
Suncorp New Zealand is a key business in the Suncorp Group, which in turn is one of the largest financial service providers in Australasia with around 9 million customers and more than $28 billion funds under management.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career at a great place to work, then Suncorp New Zealand could be the place for you.
What we also offer:
- Flexible leave of up to 4 days per year in addition to annual leave
- Positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- Corporate discounts at multiple retailers and service providers
- $250 annually towards wellness activities
Please keep in mind that we can only consider applications from NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents.
If this opportunity like you, apply now!
For further information please contact: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0952 7383.
Back to search results
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time