- Multiple Opportunities available
- Work in our brand new Artarmon offices
- Connect with our customers around your passion for motoring
Shannons is the leading insurer of cars and motor bikes for enthusiasts and we are continuing to grow our business.
We are looking for motoring enthusiasts who are excited about the idea of speaking to our customers on all things motoring.
Motoring Enthusiast Customer Service and Sales Consultant
- This position requires you to maximise sales opportunities and provide exceptional customer service, whilst contributing to the overall business growth of Shannons and driving customer loyalty.
- Work with fellow Motoring Enthusiasts in a positive and customer focused culture.
- Attend Car Shows and Motor Events with the Shannons team
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits + bonus + superannuation
Skills & Experience
- A demonstrated passion for motoring is essential
- Previous experience within high volume sales and/or customer service environments is beneficial
- A drive to achieve sales targets
- The desire to be a key member of an energetic and committed team, that is passionate about motoring
Hours, Location & Training
- Brand new state of the art Shannons offices in Artarmon with undercover secure parking
- Full time permanent 37.5 hours per week, with a variation of shifts between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
- Occasional weekend work required
- Potential paid overtime hours offered dependant on business needs
- 100% loading on all Saturday shifts after 12pm and all day on a Sunday!
- Comprehensive (fully accredited) and paid 6-week training period
- Uniforms supplied
- A unique culture in an iconic company working with other motoring enthusiasts
- Generous discounts on insurance and banking
- Undercover secure parking
Part of the Suncorp Network, Shannons is Australia's leading insurance provider for motoring enthusiasts and Shannons Auctions is Australia's leading auction house for veteran, vintage, classic, sporting and modified vehicles. Shannons draws its employees and its inspiration from the motoring enthusiast movement, we understand the passion, the pride of ownership, the character, the individuality and the sheer emotional attachment that enthusiasts have for motoring - whether for cars or bikes. The fact is we’re very passionate people at Shannons and we want more people just like us!
Insurance experience is not essential, as we will fully train the right person. If you are self-motivated, confident and results driven and possess a real passion for motoring, apply today!
For a confidential discussion please call our resourcing partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time