Suncorp’s vision is to be Australia’s fastest growing challenger Bank and this opportunity is within our Digital Identity team who design and enable identity services underpinning our customer customer’s digital experiences. Working with our Technology and Business stakeholders, we help design the solutions to complex business needs connecting customers to the products and services they need across all Suncorp digital channels.
Based in Brisbane, the purpose of this role is to liaise with a diverse range of internal stakeholders in order to understand, empathise, co-design and manage changes to business processes, policies and information systems. As a senior BA you will be a face of our team, building relationships and representing our brand through business problem analysis, understanding opportunities and designing solutions to enable our business customers to achieve their goals.
- Work collaboratively with business and technical stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and ongoing support.
- Undertake customer requirements gathering, analysis articulate opportunities in line with technical roadmap backlogs
- Lead the articulation of business needs and the facilitation of business and system solution development.
- Support the articulation of end customer journey design and process improvement.
- Work with solution architects, technical leads and developers to develop customer centric solutions.
- Lead the compilation and/or validation of system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility and traceability of requirements.
- Support business stakeholders in identification of business benefit and value, tangible and intangible, for initiatives raised.
- Support the business in production of cost benefit analysis and or production of business case submissions.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience in customer and business opportunity definition and requirements gathering
- Understanding of and experience in Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Proven project implementation history and benefits realisation/traceability mapping
- Proven experience withing with technical project delivery and technical teams
- Digital Identity experience and a strong understanding of Identity and Access management systems
- Understanding of handling large and complex Cloud (AWS)/On-Prem based environments
- Understand of SSO concepts such as WNA, SAML, LDAP, OAUTH, OPEN ID
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-50 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time