We currently have multiple exciting full-time opportunities available to join our Apia team as a Customer Value Specialist. These are permanent full-time opportunities located in Coolangatta.
As a Customer Value Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting potential and existing Apia customers both face to face and over the phone to address all their insurance needs.
- Deliver seamless customer service, both face to face and over the phone, and provide value for our customers
- Identify the appropriate insurance products and policies to meet customer requirements
- Achieve customer sales, service and retention targets
- Participate in community engagement activities
To be successful you will have
- The ability to connect with customers, lead great conversations and provide the right solutions
- Experience in customer focussed role and knowledge/understanding of a sales process
- You will be comfortable working to achievable customer sales and service targets
- Computer literacy and navigation skills
Training & Hours
- 7 weeks full time training
- These are full time positions working Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm with a 1-hour break. During daylight savings, hours are 8am - 4:30pm
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
For over 30 years, Apia has been providing a range of great value products and services to people over 50, and these days, we're helping over 700,000 Apia customers protect what matters most. We believe experience should be rewarded and that's why we’re always looking for ways to offer more choice, affordability and benefits important to you. Working for Apia, which is part of the Suncorp Group, is more than just a job. It’s a chance to develop your career and make a difference at the same time and be rewarded for your experience.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For further information regarding this position, please contact our recruiting partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659 for more information
At the Suncorp Group we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time