- Work with a passionate Platform Technology team within our B&W Technology function
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Brisbane location
The objective of the Identity Platform Manager role is to lead, manage, drive, coach and mentor across Suncorp’s Digital Identity platforms and domain to design, deliver and run innovative solutions that are appropriate to stakeholder needs. The Platform Manager will lead a platform team responsible for the management of the Digital Identity platforms as well as manage end to end delivery of large, highly visible programs of work. This role is key to influencing the direction of the Customer Identity strategy and ongoing technology investment.
- Ownership and oversight of all aspects of the technical delivery for your Digital Identity platforms, including but not limited to technical and design decisions, tooling, productivity, ways of working and quality control
- Working in conjunction with stakeholders, is responsible for maintaining adherence to agreed schedules and delivery plans
- Working with key stakeholders to manage platform priorities and effective workforce management to meet supply vs demand across these platform priorities
- Management, oversight and direction of key vendor partnerships within platform scope.
- Financial and risk management for your platform
- Asset management of the Digital Identity platforms including production support on a 24x7 basis
- Maintain an effective working relationship with key teams.
- Implement and foster continuous improvement of team processes, tools, ways of working as evidenced by improved productivity over time.
- Manage and lead a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers, testers, iteration and project managers to ensure they are focussed on priority deliverables
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role with core platform accountability.
- Experience managing Identity platforms (desired)
- Demonstrated advanced technology industry experience in professional technology delivery, system or software engineering roles
- Strong people leadership experience and a proven track record in leading high performing engineering teams
- Experience working in leadership roles in large, complex organisations
- Experience in defining and delivering large, complex projects or programs
- Experience influencing multiple levels of stakeholders, to achieve security outcomes
- Ability to align business strategy to security and risk methodologies
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-50 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time