- Support our Customers to ensure all their financial needs are met
- Join Money Magazine’s Bank of the Year, three years running
- 25% discount on a range of Insurance, Banking and Super Products
As a Customer Experience Host, you will be the face of our Pitt Street store. Create lasting relationships with our customers and provide product knowledge to new and existing customers to ensure all their needs are met.
Our customers’ needs have changed, and care, so we’re creating a space where simplicity, flexibility, technology and design converge to help us build deeper relationships with our customers that creates value for their every day. We’ll provide an experience for our customers and give them the tools and knowledge to develop confidence, independence and financial autonomy. This store includes a fully functional financial services space, where we can cater to a wide range of customer needs through our portfolio of brands. This is a Flexible Part Time position and you will be working on a rotating roster across 7 days.
- Opening new accounts and term deposits
- Teller duties & general cashiering
- Insurance quotes and new business
- Personal lending and credit card applications
- Customer relationship building
Skills & Experience
- Proven customer service experience with a passion for providing solutions
- A high level of enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in career progression
Full time training is provided for two weeks to make sure you are best equipped to perform your new role at Suncorp. This is then followed by elective learnings.
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-20 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014 - 2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for second consecutive year (2018 - 2019)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today or contact us on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time