Your next career move
This role is responsible for coordinating our program of work activities to ensure we are prioritising and delivering outcomes at pace and in a well-planned manner.
Our NZ Infrastructure team is responsible for building, maintaining, and advancement of the end-to-end lifecycle for Suncorp hosted platforms including traditional and cloud services.
Your key areas of focus will include:
- Use Agile and Lean practices to drive everyday way of working.
- Technical & financial administration within the team.
- Build the team’s capability though continuous knowledge sharing.
- Highlight technology incident trends for root cause investigation.
- Adhere to Change Management processes and identify opportunities for automation.
- Manage Incidents/Problems SNOW queue and assign to appropriate engineers.
- Managing and tracking NZ IED activities and capacity with Technical Leads.
- Enabling accurate reporting on NZ IED flight plans and roadmaps.
- Proactively identify and create proposals for technology improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in a scrum master or iteration manager role
- 1+ year experience in Agile or other related disciplines (project management, lean software development, customer-based design)
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 1+ years leading and managing Software/IT Projects using Agile
- Ability to set and meet objectives and prioritise to meet conflicting deadlines
Your new company
Suncorp New Zealand is a leading general and life insurance provider. We’re part of Suncorp, a Top 20 ASX-listed financial services company with $96 billion in assets, employing over 13,500 people. You might know us through our intermediated brands, Vero, Vero Liability and Asteron Life, or through our partnerships, AA Insurance, AA Life and AA Money.
We are committed to our people, and we have a culture where leaders are empowered to make decisions and individuals are able to succeed in a supportive environment that rewards both teamwork and ambition.
What we also offer:
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible leave of up to 4 days per year in addition to annual leave
- Free life, salary continuance and trauma insurance cover
- Discounts on Asteron Life, Vero, and Southern Cross medical insurance
- $250 annually towards wellness activities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
If this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please express your interest by applying. For further information please visit our careers website: https://www.suncorp.co.nz/careers.html
Back to search results
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time