Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultants
Shannons is the leading insurer of cars and motor bikes for Motoring Enthusiasts and we are continuing to grow our business. If you are passionate about motoring, we are looking for fellow enthusiasts who are excited about the idea of speaking to our customers and sharing the passion on all things motoring.
You will be joining an exciting and growing team where you can kick start and develop your career, whilst talking about what you love. This role is perfect for someone who would love to turn their passion, into a job!
- Take incoming calls from new and existing Shannons customers in relation to their insurance policies or enquiries.
- Share your passion for motoring as well as maximising sales opportunities for the Shannons brand
- Work alongside fellow motoring enthusiasts
- Attend and work at car shows throughout the year as a Shannons team member
- Be rewarded with the Benefits + bonus + superannuation Shannons has to offer
Skills & Experience
- A demonstrated passion for motoring is essential
- Insurance experience it is not essential, as we will fully train the right person
- Previous experience within high volume sales and/or customer service environments is beneficial
- A drive to achieve sales targets
- Effective communicator
- The desire to be a key member of an energetic and committed team, that is passionate about motoring
Hours, Location & Training
- Perth location
- Full time permanent 37.5 hours per week, starting between 7:45am and 8.45am.
- Occasional weekend availability is required for this role. You will be expected to work approximately one Saturday a month, with a weekday in lieu and be available to attend some car events which often fall on a weekend. We are also looking for people who can work a permanent Saturday shift.
Due to COVID restrictions, and to ensure the health and safety of our people, this role may require you to work from both the office/site as well as from home. You will need the following to successfully work from home: phone line, internet, computer or laptop, quiet area with privacy, a desk and office chair.
- 100% loading on all Saturday shifts after 12pm and all day on a Sunday!
- Comprehensive (fully accredited) and paid 6-week training period
- Uniforms supplied
- Great employee incentives and recognition reward program
- A unique culture in an iconic company working with other motoring enthusiasts
- Social club for organising team activities/events
- Generous discounts on insurance and banking
Part of the Suncorp Network, Shannons is Australia's leading insurance provider for motoring enthusiasts and Shannons Auctions is Australia's leading auction house for veteran, vintage, classic, sporting and modified vehicles. Shannons draws its employees and its inspiration from the motoring enthusiast movement, we understand the passion, the pride of ownership, the character, the individuality and the sheer emotional attachment that enthusiasts have for motoring - whether for cars or bikes. The fact is we’re very passionate people at Shannons and we want more people just like us!
Working as part of Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for a fourth consecutive year (2018-2020)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For further information regarding this position, please contact our resourcing partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time