- Identify and develop sources for new home loan clients
- Model the highest level of customer service and provide solutions to home loan customer needs
- Brisbane based
In the role of Mobile Lending Manager, you are the key to Suncorp Bank’s success. When shaping and building the future of our customers during their home loan journey, no day will look the same, giving you the autonomy to curate solutions for first home buyers, seasoned investors, home renovators, or those looking to refinance. No matter the situation, you are there to support our customers with their lending needs, using your extensive lending expertise and ability to form high-trust and long-lasting relationships.
About the Role
As a Mobile Lending Manager, you will model exceptional customer relationships and outcomes, delivering appropriate solutions to home loan customer’s needs, bringing your known networks of high net worth customers to Suncorp. You will also play active role in the development of capability and engagement across the teams you work with.
Day to day, you will also have opportunity to work autonomously, proactively identifying customer portfolio insights and opportunities. This role requires you to travel around the Brisbane South region, collaborating with various teams across locations giving you high visibility to increase your brand. You will have access to a range of learning opportunities to continue to strengthen your ability to support our customers and enable a flexible career pathway with Suncorp.
All in all, you will be a part of something bigger and be able to shape the career you want at Suncorp through ample opportunity to challenge yourself and grow.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- Proven experience in a Mobile Lending/similar lending role
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining strong relationships
- Knowledge of banking and lending products
- An established network of customers
- Demonstrated experience in financial services
What will give you the edge?
- A genuine desire to help build the future of your loan customers in the best way possible
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive exposure to Senior Leadership team members to build your brand and grow your career
- An attractive employee benefits package across our Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Paid parental leave of 16 weeks for the primary carer and 3 weeks for the secondary carer
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program, Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
What you will love about working with us?
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for the fourth consecutive year (2018-2021)
- Creating our Peace of Mind Package which provides immediate financial relief for customers (2020)
- Developing our Small Business COVID-19 Relief Package to support our Insurance customers (2020)
- Member of the RE100 Global Corporate Renewable Energy Initiative (2020)
- Named an Inclusive Employer by the Diversity Council of Australia (2019-2020)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please apply online today.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time