- Work with a talented Lending Ops team within Banking & Wealth Technology
- Lending or Banking experience - well regarded
- Great opportunity to work with a highly skilled Dev team
As a Software Engineer you will work alongside a team of Analysts, other Software Engineers and Automation Testers in an Agile team delivering high quality, shared service solutions enabling enterprise capability uplift. You will ensure delivery meets the standards set out for our Domain in both technical execution and the process and practices we follow. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as support and maintenance of critical systems.
- Analyse system requirements and develop technical design
- Develop and maintain application software to defined quality assurance standards
- Build quality into the software you develop, by providing high Unit and System Integration test coverage
- Follow Test-Driven Development principles and the test pyramid concept to instrument testing as required
- Support the application software by analysing and fixing problems as required
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Assist with investigations into potential solutions, liaise with relevant technical experts and contribute to solution design and costing
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Oracle Banking Product (OBP)
- Previous experience in Banking or Lending Technology well regarded
- Experience with modern API technologies and practices including SpringBoot RESTful API development
- Strong testing skills and Acceptance Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development experience
- Experience with Java, Source control systems, Splunk, Agile and collaboration tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery with tools such as Go Pipelines and Jenkins
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-50 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time