- Multiple 12-month full time contracts available
- Commencement Date 10th January 2022
- Flexible work options - Brisbane location
We are looking for motivated and customer-focused professionals to join our high performing claims team on a full time 12-month contract. We are looking for people with a real interest in providing superior levels of customer service and driven to achieve targets.
- Taking ownership of claims and managing a portfolio in conjunction with our Internal and External Assessing team.
- Case management of claims to provide support to customers within policy entitlements, organisation of repairs & management throughout the claims life.
- Being the primary point of contact for customers who have experienced loss or damage to their property, and pro-actively providing progress updates as to claim progression.
- Meeting Key Results Areas, which are in line with overall business objectives
Skills & Experience
- A passion for helping our customers and delivering a great customer experience
- Confident to work in a high workload and pressure environment
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to constant change
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enjoy contributing to a team environment
Location & Hours
These roles are permanent full-time, Monday to Friday with a start date of Monday 10th January 2022. These roles are office-based roles at our Brisbane office in the CBD. There will be the flexibility to work from home following the probationary period.
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-50 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014 - 2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for fourth consecutive year (2018 - 2019)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For further information regarding this position, please contact our Sourcing Partner on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time