- Provide advice and support on reward & remuneration queries & review processes.
- Leverage your previous Reward & Operational HR experience.
- 12-month contract, flexible location Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
Suncorp are seeking a first in class Reward Consultant to support the delivery of the operational reward activity across Suncorp, inclusive of supporting the annual reward review and the timely and accurate response to Reward HR queries
What you’ll do
- Facilitate delivery direct to our employees and leaders for operational reward activity on activities which include interim, annual and regulatory reward reviews and project-specific retention incentive offerings.
- Monitor adherence to Suncorp’s Reward Framework for Australian employees.
- Utilise reporting tools and OPS (PeopleSoft) to gather and analyse reward data and prepare regular reporting as needed.
- Contribute to meeting and exceeding service level standards and (internal) customer satisfaction through effective utilisation of ServiceNow (our query management system).
- Support the review and updating of Reward Operations standard operating procedures, intranet content, processes and templates, including identifying opportunities for streamlining or automation.
- Lift the capability of our partner teams, with on-the-job coaching and training.
- Undertake control tests in relation to risk and compliance management within the team, proactively identifying high-risk scenarios and contributing to risk planning, controls and mitigants.
- Support our HR Systems and Technology teams in relation to Reward input, impact analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing and cross skilling across People Operations, People, Culture & Advocacy and Suncorp.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor level degree in business, HR or other relevant foundational discipline (or working towards)
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR or client facing operations
- PeopleSoft knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Detail oriented and analytical skills. Intermediate MS Excel skills are desirable
- Demonstrated experience in handling HR matters independently or with limited guidance
- Strong process knowledge and continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrated operational reward experience (desirable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present at a senior level.
What we can offer
- Discounts and offers on a range of retail favourite stores as well as banking and insurance products.
- Give back to our communities with payroll giving, donation matching and paid volunteer leave.
- Prioritise your work/life balance with our robust employee assistance program and dedicated employee council.
- We offer support and various programs for our people: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program, Facilities for nursing mothers, Social club, Years of Service Recognition
About Suncorp Group
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
For over 100 years Suncorp Group has been driven by our guiding Purpose to build futures and protect what matters. To ensure we deliver on that Purpose, we’ve made a commitment, built on trust, empowerment, and flexibility to help our people unlock their full potential and unleash their best and brightest selves. With the backing and support of some of the most trusted names in banking and insurance, the Suncorp Group family provides our people with every opportunity to grow their career as they make a meaningful difference for our customers and our communities. We’re excited about what we can achieve together, working every day to be better, do more and realise the future we want to see just beyond the horizon.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please apply online today.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time