As an Assessor you will be responsible for accurately assessing vehicle damage, to determine cost-effective and safe repairs while ensuring the best outcome for the customer and balancing the needs of the business.
To achieve this, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with repairers, parts suppliers and other industry bodies as well as internal stakeholders within the business.
Skills & Experience
- Trade qualified (Cert III) panel beater or spray painter
- Experience in estimating is highly advantageous but not mandatory
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to plan and organise your time
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
In return you will be provided with:
- A competitive salary package
- Great company benefits including discounted motor and home insurance
- Fully maintained company car
- Flexibility in both hours and work demands
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- A supportive team environment
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
About the company
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-20 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For a confidential discussion please call our resourcing partners at Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time