- Permanent opportunity within Consumer Distribution Digital Banking
- Support Delivery and Optimisation of Suncorp Banks Chatbot
- Brisbane based opportunity
As an Australian bank with a proud history, we believe in doing well and doing good. That’s why our ambition is to create a brighter future for our people, our customers, and our community.
The Conversational Experience Specialist will provide support to the delivery and business ownership of the chat and AI-based self-service assets, tools, and experiences. In this role you will primarily focus on the analysis and optimisation of the customer facing Chatbot for Suncorp Bank.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Update and optimise webchat transcripts within Suncorp Bank’s webchat platform.
- Analyse and review existing chatbot transcripts to uncover gaps in the chatbot understanding.
- Implement conversational design for new chatbot-enabled experiences.
- Provide operational assistance for chatbot and AI self-service assets, customer services and tools.
- Track performance of chat-enabled digital service assets and explore future growth opportunities, including reporting and insights
- Work collaboratively with supporting teams within the Digital Practice to drive practical channel strategy realisation.
- Work collaboratively across Bank functions to better understand business and customer impacts and identify further opportunities for integration of conversational technologies across channels.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualification - in Business, eCommerce, Information Systems, Marketing, or related disciplines (desired) or the equivalent professional experience.
- Strong interest in digital space.
- Interest in conversational AI.
- 5+ years of experience operating within a digital / eCommerce environment.
- Track record of building collaborative relationship with a diverse stakeholder base.
About Suncorp Group:
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
Apply online today!
Important note: In July 2022, Suncorp announced to the market that it had entered into an agreement to sell the Suncorp Bank business to Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) (the Sale). The Sale remains subject to regulatory and government approvals (including Australian Competition Tribunal approval). If all approvals for the Sale are received, this role will transition to Suncorp-Metway Limited (SML) which will become part of the ANZ corporate group.
By applying for this role, you agree that Suncorp may provide your application details (which may include your personal information) to ANZ if/when the Sale is finalised if (a) the recruitment process is still underway, or (b) your application for this role is successful. You also acknowledge that if/when the Sale is finalised ANZ may conduct pre-employment screening checks as part of their profile process. Please see the Applicant Privacy Statement for more detail.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time