New year, new career! We’re seeking passionate individuals to kickstart their journey as an Apia Specialist in 2024. Commencing on Wednesday 10th January 2024, we want you to join our dedicated team of specialists and embark on a journey where your skills make a difference.
As an Apia Specialist you will be connecting our customers to the products and services that meet their needs and lifestyle. We want to help them protect their today and tomorrow and it makes us feel good helping them.
These roles are permanent full-time roles across Monday to Friday with a start window of between 7.30am-10.30am. Additionally, you will benefit from a 7-week, full-time onsite training program, ensuring you are fully equipped for success from day one.
What you’ll do
- Take inbound calls regarding multiple insurance products
- Providing information on the products available and identifying the appropriate policy to meet the customers’ requirements
- Deliver a seamless customer experience on various insurance products that provide value to our customers
- Achieve customer sales and service targets set for all customer segments
What’s we can offer you
- $56,260 + 11% super
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 20 weeks paid parental leave and unlimited paid emergency response leave.
- Great company discounts and benefits - 25% off insurance products & staff banking offers
- Extensive reward and recognition programs
- Invest in your brighter future with ongoing study support and career development programs.
- Give back to our communities with payroll giving, donation matching and paid volunteer leave.
- Find our full list of benefits here - Employee benefits | Suncorp Group
What you’ll bring
- Exceptional customer service skills either face to face or over the phone
- Ability to connect with customers and lead great conversations to provide the right solutions
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good computer literacy and navigation skills with experience working with multiple systems
- Prior experience in sales or knowledge of the sales process is desirable
Shift & Hours
We are recruiting for the following full-time shift option:
- Shift 1: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours – start window 7.30am-10.30am (SA)
‘Start window’ means you can be asked to start at any time between the hours shown. You must be able to fully commit to the shift shown. You will also receive 100% loading after 12pm for Saturday shifts.
If successful, you will embark on a comprehensive 7-week training program to set you up for success. Training is scheduled Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 4.30pm commencing Wednesday 10th January. This will take placer onsite at our Adelaide office.
Work from home requirements
Given the hybrid nature of this role, having a suitable at home set up is cruitial. To be set up successfully, you will require the following equipment. Please note, whilst we embrace remote work options, there will still be a requirement to work onsite.
- Home phone line or VOIP connection
- Internet connection
- You will be provided with a company issued Laptop which can plug into the facilities in the office, or to use when working from home.
- For work from home purposes, you will also need a keyboard, mouse and computer screen at home, combined with the required cables and/or dock to connect to the laptop.
- Ergonomic set up with desk and chair in a quiet, private space.
Joining our team is more than just a job – it’s a chance to grow, learn and thrive. We offer competitive compensation, a nurturing work environment, ongoing training, and ample opportunities for your career advancement. Your success is our success and we’re committed to helping you excel.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply now! If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact our delivery partners on 02 8223 9659.
At Suncorp, we are committed to building futures and protecting what matters. We value the unique experiences, insights and diverse workforce that benefits our people, our business, and our customers. We’d love to see your application and speak with you even if you do not match the above mentioned.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time