Utilities Maintenance Planner/Controller
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev, the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focussed on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
As Utilities Maintenance Planner/ Controller at our Abbotsford brewery you will co-ordinate, coach and control the activities of the level one maintenance teams and machine specialists in the production environment and to provide specialist technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability
This role will see you providing technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability while upholding good engineering practices and compliance to quality standards and regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing planned maintenance to ensure all maintenance activities are delivered within expected time frames
- Coaching and developing team members in ensuring the maintenance plan is executed to a high standard
- Implementing and maintaining safety, health and environmental policy and procedures
- Optimising process performance thorough continuous improvement activities
- Facilitating problem solving through identifying potential problems and leading focused improvement sessions
- Facilitating effective team dynamics and implementing performance management practices to optimise team processes
- Manufacturing Way practices; leading and facilitating World Class Manufacturing work practices across brewing
What we look for
- Degree Qualified in Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (hands on experience preferred) in a similar role
- sound experience in maintenance programme management and
- Previous experience managing, coaching and mentoring teams
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence across all levels
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing strategies and initiatives,
- Experience using SAP would be advantageous
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end.
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit CUB - Our 10 principles.
Join one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies where opportunity awaits. Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now