- Job Number:
- Work type:
- TAS Metro
We are looking for a Maintenance Controller to co-ordinate, coach and control the activities of our maintenance team and provide specialist technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability at one of our oldest sites, Cascade Brewery.
Your key accountabilities will be:
This is a great development opportunity to grow your career, implement new processes and lead a team through a period of significant change.
You are results orientated, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- Previous experience in a FMCG/manufacturing environment
- Trade qualification/experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and support continuous improvement
- Comfortable with processes and driving procedural change
- Previous experience working in a team environment with an ability to engage and influence
- People Management or team leader experience highly desirable
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, bonus program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent